Topband: My Personal Thinking

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: My Personal Thinking
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 21:17:45 +0000
Hello!  See Subject:  (above)

And there are those of us who just want our 9 Band DXCC using nothing but CW, and using just wire antennas and two Black Diamond poles. I have the CW certificates, but had to use more than 100 watts on 160, 80, and 40 meters.

73,
CHAS, N5UL
Hobbs, NM

Ed, N1UR said:
-          If we continue to facilitate such nonsense, they we deserve what
we get in my opinion.  If we decide that the band counter is so important we
don't care how we have to get it, then its time to look in the mirror folks.
-          On the other hand, maybe some people are happier with the
computer doing the heavy lifting of digging out the QSO.  Personally, count
me out of that list.