Re: Topband: Sod staples

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Sod staples
From: Brian Pease <bpease2@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:05:30 -0500
I used the same source twice and was very pleased.
Brian W1IR

On 2/12/2018 9:15 AM, cqtestk4xs--- via Topband wrote:
After getting a four square for 80 radial system buried and now starting the
160 system I wanted to pass along a good cheap source of yard staples.  A
company called sandbaggy has been my source.  You can find their stuff on ebay.
 Cost is around $45/1000 for 6 inch staples.  Best part is they ship FREE via
USPS priority mail...a very big issue for us out in KH6 since the package of
1000 is quite heavy.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS  (KH7B this weekend)