Re: Topband: Condx from NA to EU last night

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Condx from NA to EU last night
From: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:13:51 -0500
Roger,
You did something great by stirring up people to get on the air. It was partly the participation that's created the "good conditions". 160 m almost always has some propagation. I often call CQ for many minutes and can see good signals (S/N!) on the EU RBN-s, but there is nobody to work. Enthusiasm is an important part of "good conditions".
73,
George
AA7JV

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 19:19:26 -0000