Topband: E31

To: "Topband@Contesting. Com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: E31
From: Ron Spencer <ron.e.spencer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 07:23:08 -0500
​Solid copy on them from my ss to their sr. But obvious they were having
great difficulty hearing. And also obvious some stations in pile were
getting frustrated.

I'm very happy the folks there are putting in the effort to get on 160 for
us! I think how frustrated THEY must be: travel all that way, spend time
and money, and sit on 160 for hours knowing bunches are calling and not be
able to hear more than a few partial calls. My thanks to them for hanging
in there and giving us all at least a chance to work them.

On other thought. I know I've heard "up, up, up" and thought, what dummy's
that for only to realize that, ah, would be me! We all do it. But please,
please, PLEASE, once you realize it don't send "sri". Its just more QRM
(this time intentional isn't it?). Just punch the split button and go work
the DX.
Ron  N4XD​

Virus-free.
www.avg.com