Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use
From: Victor Goncharsky via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:11:12 +0300
Thank you Manoj, it was more then hard but we did it!

I was running a WEBSDR under Ubuntu16 on 6 meters myself to control the quality
of my signal especially on JT65 so I know the technology from the inside.
If someone does not want anyone from outside the local area to use his WEBSDR
he can easily put the GEO-IP filtered access on.
Instead, we see the private correspondence being made public.
I was lucky to earn DXCC HR#1 long before new computer technologies started to
dominate the hobby so just having fun nowadays.
CU all in CQWW160 contest.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies