Re: Topband: future of ham radio

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: future of ham radio
From: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 08:13:35 -0400
The point is that we are all unique.

Everyone does their own thing and they enjoy it.

We can never change that and that is just part of being human.

The entire point is, they are doing something with ham radio.

Asking them to change is like asking you to START doing  a contest a
repeater.  It isn't for you.  If you make anyone do anything, they won't do
it.  Just like most governments turning every country into a Nanny state.

Get over it.  Just be happy they are on the air or where interested in the
first place.

73, Mike va3mw