Re: Topband: New user, some advice needed.

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: New user, some advice needed.
From: Petronel Postolache <yo8sep@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 19:24:41 +0200
I can't find the Vertical from DX Engineering. If you can send me a link it
will be great.
One solution might be top hat vertical, similar with
http://dl2kq.de/ant/3-1.htm . Not sure how much power is lost in the
matching unit L1, C1.

I would love a Waller Flag too. Imposible to buy one from here (too
expensive) but I might wanna try build one. Preamp will be the biggest
problem.

Petronel
YO8SEP / YP8W