Re: Topband: DX Propagation long path is getting strong this season

To: "'JC'" <n4is@comcast.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DX Propagation long path is getting strong this season
From: " Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 13:18:43 -0500
re " We don't understand it ,but enjoy it for sure"

Ed N4II published a compelling explanation in the November/December issue of
QST: "Gray Line Propagation, or Florida to Cocos
(Keeling) on 80m". The article is available here

<http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QEX%20Binaries/2016/Callaway.pdf>

and a presentation is available here:

<http://www.qsl.net/k4fk/presentations/VK9C-W4.pdf>

      73,