Re: Topband: RF interference from 160m to GE Electric stove

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RF interference from 160m to GE Electric stove
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 14:17:54 -0500
I thought I should add some photos of what
he made. His was a bit more complex with a
transformer and bridge rectifier. Mine was
more basic & I used a roller inductor but
it did the job.

I didn't shrink the photos so as to leave
more detail available when you click on a
photo.

http://doctorgary.net/RFI-1.jpg
http://doctorgary.net/RFI-2.jpg
http://doctorgary.net/RFI-3.jpg