Re: Topband: RF interference from 160m to GE Electric stove

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RF interference from 160m to GE Electric stove
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 09:58:41 -0600
Hello Jay!

Have you tried putting a string of "RF Suppression Snap-On Ferrites" on the
power cord?

Are the dimensions of the cord such that it is possible to use "RF Suppression
Snap-On Ferrites"?  The largest I could find are .75" inside diameter.
https://www.dxengineering.com/search/part-type/rf-suppression-snap-on-ferrite-beads

If the power cord for the electric stove is too large, perhaps the Snap-On
Ferrites could be added to the Romex  cable feeding the stove outlet if the
wiring is accessible, such as in an unfinished basement.

73

Lloyd - N9LB