Topband: Toroids

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Toroids
From: N7DF via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 17:24:05 +0000 (UTC)
I have had a large number of inquiries about the toroids.  Since these are
special units and are quitevaluable, the choice of who I give them to has been
based on what use they willbe put to.  I needed to know if they willbe actively
used in developmental experimentation and if they will be madeavailable to
other hams for experimentation and use.  W3LPL has asked for the toroids and
based uponhis record of state of the art experimentation and development as
well as hiscontributions to amateur radio and willingness to share the benefits
of thematerial to the ham community the toroids will be shipped to him.  Thank
you to everyone who responded to theentry on the reflector.    73  Larry N7DF