Topband: toroids

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: toroids
From: N7DF via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 15:22:21 +0000 (UTC)
There have been over 20 answers to the original offer of the toroids so I am
shutting down the offer
Since these are special units and are quitevaluable, I think that the choice of
who I give them to will need to be basedon what use they will be put to.  I
needto know if they will be actively used in developmental experimentation and
ifthey will be made available to other hams for experimentation and use.
I will review all the submissions and let everyone who replied know my final
decision.
73LarryN7DF