Re: Topband: DXE NCC-1 phasing box

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DXE NCC-1 phasing box
From: <marcom@centrum.cz>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 18:09:39 +0200
Oh, a time ago I considered to buy the NCC-1. My final "NO" decision was caused
by the "no schematic" policy or "Proprietary information" balast (also know as
a Trade Secret). I will never buy such product although there are many. I
believe that such "Trade Secret" can put both the seller and the designer (ie.
the "secret" owner) into disreputation.

The argument with blackboxes in a car (or dishwasher, shaver etc.) is
definitely wrong, we are hams and speaking about ham radio equipment...

73,
Martin, OK1RR