Topband: Horizontal Waller Flag (Single or double)...

To: "Top Band Contesting" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Horizontal Waller Flag (Single or double)...
From: "Douglas Ruz / CO8DM" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 23:23:51 -0400
Hi,

I have a 5 elem 6m yagi...the boom is 15 ft long...

I have been reading about the Waller Flag...both version, Vertical and
Horizontal.

I would like add the WF to my 6m yagi or a single WF (one loop)...I know few
hams around the world did it and there is no interaction. (PY1RO, PY2XB,
etc)

My  tower is 50 ft high...I know it is too low for 160m but I can not
install the Vertical version...my city lot is small and I have an Spiderbeam
on top (abt 6 ft above the 6m yagi)

any idea ?

Thanks,

Doug, CO8DM