Re: Topband: [Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Controlling HI-Z over Ether

To: Hi-Z Receiving Array Discussions <hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions@hizantennas.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: [Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Controlling HI-Z over Ethernet
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 18:34:13 -0500
I have no personal experience with --nor any pecuniary interest in-- any
Green Heron equipment; but the late Milt Jensen, N5IA once told me that he
used them to remotely control the N7GP contest station from his home in
another state. From what he said, I'm convinced that he liked them.

I don't remember if he had anything made by Hi-Z. Milt bought a lot of
Beverage antenna equipment from me, and AFAIK he controlled them (and
everything else) with the Green Heron stuff.

I don't know what GH equipment he and the N7GP club had.

RIP Milt.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Wilkowski