Re: Topband: aluminum "penetrating oil"

To: "'Grant Saviers'" <grants2@pacbell.net>, "'Roger Graves'" <ve7vv@shaw.ca>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: aluminum "penetrating oil"
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 02:01:25 -0500
I too have used PB Blaster in the past and it does work....BUT......don't
get any of that stuff on you or the XYL will make you sleep in the dawg
house!
You will stink so damn bad that the dawg will move out and likely take your
place....kaff....
No kidding....that stuff stinks unbelievably bad...

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ
Sperry, OK