Re: Topband: low band propagation at solar min

To: "'Top Band'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: low band propagation at solar min
From: "Ilmo Anttila" <ilmo.anttila@qualisys.fi>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 09:50:16 +0300
I fully agree what Dave says about propagation difference between solar
minimum and maximum. Living here in North clearly shows this fact. At the
time of solar maximum there has been no chances to work using paths over the
pole area, Qs to W6 (330 degr.)and over to T2, C2, FW (30degr.) have been
impossible for me. In propagation to Southwards like VP8, Heard and
Amsterdam there has been no problem.
Waiting with great interest coming years on Topband and specially Pacific
area DX-peditions starting with KH1 next year.

73 Ilmo, OH2BO