Re: Topband: VP8STI rumor

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VP8STI rumor
From: "Dave Blaschke, w5un" <w5un@wt.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 02:05:15 +0000
Jim, you are right. Lets support them with our $$$.

On 1/27/2016 1:09 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
It may be quite a bit more than that. From the reports, their tents got pretty beaten up by that storm. They are pretty light weight tents, not designed to hold up to the wind. There may be other issues with antennas and gear.

It's our turn to patiently wait for their decision. In the meantime, anyone feeling flush can go to their website and hit donate -- last I looked, contributions have covered less than 75% of the costs they projected at the beginning of the mission.

73, Jim K9YC