Re: Topband: SPTBDC Scheduling

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: SPTBDC Scheduling
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 13:49:17 -0800
"It’s specifically BECAUSE it’s just after Xmas that I can find some time to
operate the Stew as I have a couple days off by then !"

This is a good example of why it is impossible to please all of the people
- ever.  :-)

Please note that the next Stew is on December 17th - so the opposite group
of people will be unhappy with the schedule next year.

Tree N6TR