Re: Topband: SPTBDC Scheduling

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: SPTBDC Scheduling
From: Jim Murray via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:34:18 +0000 (UTC)
"  I think that the timing of the December Stew is very poor.  Having it right
near Christmas when many people are busy with family get togethers makes it
difficult or impossible for some SP160 interested persons to participate."

I'm Surprised that this hasn't come up before but possibly I missed it.  I have
this problem every year it seems with family visitors staying have not been
able to participate other than turn on the radio once in a while to see how
things are going.  This year while checking in one evening signals were all
over the place stateside and EU, so missed a good one, at least from my
qth.Happy New Years to All,
jim/k2hn