Re: Topband: beverage resistors at Mouser.com

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: beverage resistors at Mouser.com
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 20:18:02 -0600
Yes. They are cheap and I had no idea of what the lightning risk would be here.

I've had to do work on the active antennas a few times so I know ground level lighting currents are around. But never had a problem with the beverage. Maybe I'm just lucky.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Waters