Topband: SB-1000

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SB-1000
From: Jim Murray via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 01:52:31 +0000 (UTC)
Both are N750 types. You need a #6 lug, a short #6 screw (3/16th long), and
some #16 bus wire plus a brass washer that Ameritron will have.  The chokes
come from Ameritron no matter where you buy them.

Thanks Tom,Re. the lug, screw and wire, I'm assuming the capacitor I ordered
from them will install with the lug, screw and wire that already exists?
Didn't realize they had the washer also but will give them a call, possibly
they can include it in the order.  I did get the choke from them also.  I also
got one of F1BXL's parasitic suppressors he sells on Ebay.  Hopefully all this
will calm things down a little.  The knowledge generously shared by folks like
yourself, Jim and others on their web pages and this forum are greatly
appreciated by all.  Have a good Christmas and New Years to all.
Jimk2hn