Re: Topband: RUSSIAN 160 METER CONTES

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RUSSIAN 160 METER CONTES
From: Eugene Popov /RA0FF/ <ra0ff@mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:02:27 +0300
 Yes, Mike, yes , like my every year question about the Asian part of Russia in
this test .
Not Siberia , namely the Russian Far East .
For 160m UA9 and UA0 is quite different countries , the difference is quite
substantial 4,000 kilometers .
UA0 do not need this test , unfortunately...

73! de Eugene RA0FF
http://www.qsl.net/ra0ff/