Topband: Change of address

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Change of address
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:09:58 +0700
Dear fellow Topbanders, this is to let you all know that there's been
change of my address since I closed the service of my PO Box 147,
Cinere16514, Indonesia (as written in the QRZ.com) recently.

I have ceased DX operations on TB since 2013 due to my illness, then. But,
still eager to reply incoming direct QSL cards for the legit QSO - only
mailed to my home address:

Jl.Puncak Pesanggrahan II/4
Cinere 16514
Indonesia

Via YB Buro is okay but the reply would take additional time since my
limited mobility to go there to collect&reply. So please be more patient.

Season's greetings. Good luck on TB.

Tnx es 73 de Jo,YC0LOW