Topband: 160m WAS

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160m WAS
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:22:50 -0500
I joined this reflector not quite a week ago.  I am new to 160 meters though I
have been a ham since 1967.  As I stated before here I was in the 160 meter
contest looking to work all states.  I got pretty close by working 45 of them.
Of course I do need Alaska and Hawaii but stateside I need Utah, Nebraska, and
Wyoming.  If I am off base with this kindly tell me so, but here goes.  If
anyone out there is in any of these states and would like to give me a QSO on
CW I would surely appreciate it very much.  Naturally it would have to take
place when we are both in darkness hours so I am available any evening you
might be able to try for a QSO.  You can email me direct at gudguyham@aol.com
if you can try for a QSO with me.   TIA, Lou