Re: Topband: Weatherproofing F-type connectors

To: Larry K4AB <larry.k4ab@gmail.com>, low bad reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Weatherproofing F-type connectors
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:33:44 -0500
 Hi Larry
 Asked my local cable guy the same question.  Being a  belt and suspenders type
I though  I should...

He replied  " Wayne I have 1000's of these   Blue ended  AMP connectors in my
area .. other then being ripped out and @  Frequencies FAR above what you
playing  at "

SO my beverage's and receiving 4 sq are  just Goof amp F connectors ...  YMMV

Wayne  W3EA