Re: Topband: Why do rodents eat coax?

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Why do rodents eat coax?
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 17:32:24 -0500
Mike: I did say critter resistant, not critter proof, but so far, so good.
Polyethylene (PE) is harder, stiffer (but bends almost as much) and more
slippery than PVC. I'd bet that is what you have. If you can get a number
off the jacket, Google it for specs. Most direct burial cable is PE or
something similar, NOT PVC.--Mike, WV2ZOW