Re: Topband: BOG question

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "donovanf@starpower.net" <donovanf@starpower.net>, 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BOG question
From: Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 23:01:02 +0000
I think this is a wording issue. We all understand the difference between VF in
the transmission line and VF in free space.
What caused difficulty was the term "arriving at". I took this to mean "at the
antenna" not free space, as there's no need to mention the antenna if the
desired meaning was "free space".
Chuck