Re: Topband: KD9SV-OK1RR relays ???

To: "'Mike Waters'" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: KD9SV-OK1RR relays ???
From: "Charles Cu nningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:50:08 -0400
I have also used bi-directional 1N4148 diodes across the antenna path, but
I'm re-thinking that approach - If the diodes are not preceded by a good
bandpass - or at least,  a hipass filter in the antenna lead, I'd be
concerned in some instances about the possibility of intermod from nearby,
or strong BC stations.

73,
Charlie, K4OTV