Re: Topband: WD1A

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WD1A
From: "Mike Greenway" <K4PI@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 13:39:22 -0400
Hi Roger, I use a 800 ft bi directional beverage using the WD1A wire.  I am
using the transformers sold by KD9SV to feed and terminate it.  I use some
small nylon cord to help support it between each rigid support.  It does fairly
well but have no way to compare it to a single wire in that direction.  On
paper it does not look very good and some day I may change over to two
separated copper or copper weld wires but this was easier at the time I needed
it.  GL on whatever you decide.  73 Mike K4PI