Re: Topband: 75 ohm coax switch

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 75 ohm coax switch
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:52:12 -0400
I have used Dynair switches for years and rout all my Beverages through this switch with excellent performance on 18 Mhz will chasing some rare DX I could not hear on my 3 element WARC beam being closer to the power lines. I would like to hear from anyone who can say they are not a good and affordable means on switching Beverage feed lines. I also have several MFJ remote switches using the RCS-12 that I do not trust as the relays are sometimes giving false reply due to the design of the pass transistors in the Ameritron. For the amount of money in that a Dynair costs it can't be beaten, if fact I would have purchased this one but the vendor will not sell nor ship to the Virgin Islands

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DYNAIR-VS-12-LA-12-CHANNEL-RACK-MOUNT-PRODUCTION-VIDEO-ROUTING-SWITCHER-SWITCH-/281667218505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4194acac49

So here's the deal. Buy this one and try it and if you don't like it's performance I will pay you double for it. They are getting very rare as most TV stations are going to digital and these passive switches one can't even find in the security company catalogs anymore.

Herb, KV4FZ