Re: Topband: Salt-Water Qth!

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Salt-Water Qth!
From: Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 17:26:07 +0000
You might want to take a look at some technical reports from the BBC
Engineering Department. Two in particular: RA-25 titled "Influence of Ground
and Sea on MF Propagation" and 1975-32 titled "LF and MF propagation : An
Approximate Formula for Estimating Sea Gain".
Both (and many more very interesting papers on Beverages, propagation, etc) are
available online at http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/search?Type=Publications
Chuck