Topband: Use of Remote Receivers During 160 Meter Contests

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Use of Remote Receivers During 160 Meter Contests
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:42:41 -0500
I just moved to the country a couple of years ago specifically to have space to build antennas. To me, that's traditional "real" radio. Your gear, your antennas, your effort.

However I do understand that the option of home-brew, home-grown, country living may not be available to everyone. And for those guys wanting to participate with some new tech, internet whatever remote thing, I think that participation would be great as well.

**As long as those guys running remote are in a separate class.**

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: John Crovelli