Re: Topband: Question...

To: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Question...
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:04:03 +0000 (UTC)
Eddy,

You do have a computer in the shack. You are an internet operator.

Ham radio was one of the first forms of social media. We used to discuss
operating and contesting issues on the air with our nets. We replaced the radio
social media with internet groups and chat rooms.

I bet you're like me and spend more time on internet groups that on the air.

We have met the enemy and it us.

Mike N2MS