Re: Topband: 160M CQ WW SSB this weekend - Frequencies

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160M CQ WW SSB this weekend - Frequencies
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:13:11 -0500
The higher you go, the easier to find and hold a run frequency. Action
extends way way above 1900. There will be a couple occupied "net"
frequencies along the way.

When I get home tonight, my normally 1820-optimized tuning, gets tweaked to
be centered closer to 1870 (maybe higher if I end up running much - I
usually do not have a lot of patience and am a very very poor phone
operator, but let's see how it goes!)

Tim N3QE