Re: Topband: K1N and JA

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N and JA
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 01:05:59 -0500
> So let me interpret.  KK6ZM contacted you and by doing so all is well.
> I don't agree.  It would take much more than a contact to make it well
> again.
> So is that all that took place?  Or are you hiding the details.  Or are
you
> at fault?

> Doug

If it helps - I don't know the guy, but we leave him in peace already?  Or
do we need to drum him out of the hobby just to make a point?

I am sure he is not the first - nor the last, and probably not the worst
offender.
He made a mistake.  Its over now.  No point in going on and on about it.
Lets leave it at that, and be done with it.

Thanks

Tom - VE3CX