Re: Topband: 160m WAS (need WY and NV)

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m WAS (need WY and NV)
From: Victor Goncharsky <us5we@bk.ru>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:25:32 +0300
 Hi Jim,
Thanks for the response. I've wrote a request to both superstations but no
positive response.
Will be trying with KL7KY and WL7E. I was also advised to get in touch with
N7XM and N6ET in NV.
I did it and will start trying with both of them tomorrow at 0430Z. I'm usually
around 3530-3535 KHz depending of QRM.
According to NA reversebeacons, the peak last night was somewhere between
0515-0545
This leaves NE and I'm looking for someone there to try with.
Regarding WAS-160m which will be my ultimate goal for many winters ahead the
LoTW cfm list is below, no California.
US State 160M
Alabama (AL) K4IQJ
Alaska (AK) KL7KY
Delaware (DE) AA1K
Florida (FL) N4IS
Georgia (GA) K4PI
Hawaii (HI) K9FD/KH6
Iowa (IA) W0FLS
Maine (ME) K1UO
Maryland (MD) WA3MEJ
Massachusetts (MA) N1SV
Michigan (MI) N6FS
Minnesota (MN) AE5E
Mississippi (MS) N4OGW
Montana (MT) N9RV
New Jersey (NJ) W2GD
New York (NY) W2CCC
North Carolina (NC) K7BV
Ohio (OH) W8UV
Oregon (OR) N6TR/7
Pennsylvania (PA) NO3M
Rhode Island (RI) K1DT
Texas (TX) W5UN
Virginia (VA) K1HTV

Unfortunately I can't operate on Top Band due to a RF feedback that has
appeared from nowhere this fall. Trying to figure out what has happened but no
luck. Missing EP6...Sorry

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, EO90WF in 2014), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies