Re: Topband: EP6T and outside world

To: Kenneth Grimm <grimm@sbc.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: EP6T and outside world
From: Bob Garrett <rgarrett5@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:18:50 -0500
Ken and others, at least last evening, there was very few times when somebody
called on the frequency and unlike the other bands, there was no great pile up
or piling on.I believe at least for now the gentleman's band is still alive and
wellBob, K3 UL

Robert  B. Garrett, President/C.E.O.
North Central Sight Services, Inc.
2121 Reach Road