Re: Topband: No 160m contest for me this year

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>, topband <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: No 160m contest for me this year
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 04:19:53 -0600
You bet they're nasty and strong!  I sure hope you're not trying to
manhandle those critters by yourself?!

Google 'raccoon damage' and click "Images" at the top. Besides showing how
destructive they can be to property, there's several photos there of people
with their noses either partially or totally ripped off by a raccoon
attack. See for yourself:
https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1119&bih=632&q=raccoon+damage

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com