Re: Topband: No 160m contest for me this year

To: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: No 160m contest for me this year
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:28:23 -0500
I am in the tedious process of covering all exposed coaxial lines with cheap PVC black water flex pipe or tubing. It is only about $20 for 100 ft roll, so it is a labor cost.

You might consider that as a rodent solution.

My damage issues come from raccoons. Got them on camera. I had been exporting them down the road, but they are very nasty and strong and difficult to handle, so now I just pipe-proof the cables. This works 100%, and I also have to paint shiny boxes black so they quit trying to steal them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>