Re: Topband: EP6T

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: EP6T
From: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 05:31:32 +1300
I have heard them on 160m from ZL, on just one morning. They were only just above the noise, but a QSO would have been possible, maybe with some repeats, in non-expedition conditions. It was early on in their operation, so no chance of getting through the Eu wall.

The other mornings they have not even been QRV on 160m in the 2-3 hours between their SS and our SR, and this is in spite of all the hype about being "QRV on the low bands between our sunset and sunrise"! This is the most disappointing part for me.

73, Greg, ZL3IX