Re: Topband: Ground rods

To: ""@mail13c26.carrierzone.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Ground rods
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 20:30:03 -0500
    Jim,
 Seems that someone  is unable to understand we are talking about ground rods
for
 receiving antennas working against ground. Could'nt have been following the
multiple postings.
 Maybe a hacker trying to cause problems. Disney movie problem ???  Tie your
X-box down. hi.

 73,
 Bruce-K1FZ

On Fri, 26 Dec 2014 19:28:28 -0500, James Wolf  wrote:
 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well Bruce.

 > Jim - KR9U

 under the K9AY array even though I also have 8 radials under it.