Re: Topband: topband report from 4V1JR

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: topband report from 4V1JR
From: DALE LONG <dale.long@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 10:08:49 -0800
Tom:

All is OK.  I have written Jim privately, and thanked him for his kind offer.
I also explained the incredible difficulties and poor timing that occurred.
You may know that I led several dxpeditions and was one of the founders of V26B
station.  You need a large team for a successful effort. I am hopeful we can
get a team to put Haiti on the air.  There certainly is a lot of interest.

The purpose of my original message was to ask our EU friends how was our
topband signal, nothing more.  The response was that "you need an RX antenna" .
 Believe me, I already knew that.  I am not upset with anybody and all is fine.
 Lets get back to DXing on topband.

But I still would like to know how was our signal in EU.  That question has
gone unanswered.

Thanks Tom, for all your thoughtful input over the years.

Dale - N3BNA