Re: Topband: topband report from 4V1JB

To: TOPBAND <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: topband report from 4V1JB
From: Victor Goncharsky <us5we@bk.ru>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 16:36:14 +0300
 Hi All,
4V1JR was the only Carribean multiplier than did not answer me on 10 meters
(SOSB HIGH 10m this year). To get others one or two calls from newly installed
6 element quad  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d927PGouBU were needed.
Obviously one can't afford waisting 45 minutes to work a single multiplier
regardless of band.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, EO90WF in 2014), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies