Re: Topband: [time-nuts] Minicircuits 10% discount in December

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: [time-nuts] Minicircuits 10% discount in December
From: Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 21:05:21 +0000
Jim -

Sorry, there was no link included in your response.

I bet you mean your RFI tutorial. If so, please be specific about what part of
the document is relevant. Giving a link to a large document to answer a
specific question isn't likely to cause progress.

Perhaps I used toroids in my designs as an EE and am already familiar with
their properties.

Chuck