Re: Topband: New 3 el 160m yagi at 7J4AAL

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: New 3 el 160m yagi at 7J4AAL
From: PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:45:15 -0300
Must remember that OH8X is usually very close, if not inside aurora circle.

I remember Tony Linden saying on a Dayton presentation that they often
heard stations 1000km or so away from them, using dipoles or verticals
working stations that they would not hear.

73,

Felipe - PY1NB

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com