Re: Topband: Rig Question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Rig Question
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:35:30 -0600
With the right software and interfacing. The P3 gets the information from the IF of the K3.

On 6/19/2014 1:00 PM, Mike Waters wrote:
With a K3 and a PC running the right software (?), this can be done without
the P3, correct?

  AND, I can click the display with a mouse to jump to that freq?

Because if I can't, I may pass on the K3. I see that there are a number of
different K3 rig control programs, but I don't know the details. Is anyone
here controlling their Elecraft K3, etc. with their PC?

If my Collins S/Line sells (ad on qrz.com) or someone wants to trade for a

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>