Topband: 1000 ft Hardline

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 1000 ft Hardline
From: "Bill & Liz" <magoo@isp.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 06:36:22 -0400
Cable TV companies up this way have not used 75 ohm hardline for many years and
several have large inventories in storage awaiting disposal.  I acquired two
nearly full reels for free: one buryable 5/8” and the other non-buryable .
Each reel had about 1500-2,000 ft on it and the cable is now used in feeding
both my TX antennas and Beverages located from 250-600 ft away from the house.

The cable is available and probably free for the asking in your area too.

Bill VE3CSK