Topband: another carrier

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: another carrier
From: "Lee K7TJR" <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:15:34 -0700
Tnx Tree, we believe this to be pretty close to the Lynnwood WA area.  We
have a few more bearings  but it will be down to using a mobile setup now I
think.
 It is remarkable to me how accurate some of the bearings have pointed to
the same area. We will see when it is found.
  I think the locals in WA will find this soon.
Lee  K7TJR