Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge
From: <mapa50@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:32:16 -0600
I just wanted to thank everyone who answered my question about coax impedance
and how it would affect 1/4 wave stub length found and cut using a noise
bridge. It won't. I though that was the way it worked, but I was not sure. I
reasoned this group would have the answer. It did!!

   Another thing I love about this group is the way one simple question will be
expanded on and applied to other similar subject. Always an education.

              73 es DX  Pat H. Armstrong  KF5YZ